TS - CIRA partnership (period 2016 - 2017)
Partnership agreement aimed to identify topics and possible arguments for collaboration in the scope of conception, development and experimental validation of methods and validated technologies in the satellites launchers segment.
The activities have involved employees of TS temporarily detached at the LAS building of CIRA premises.
The main synergies between the companies have been realized with the following CIRA's laboratories:
- electronic and communications lab
- adaptive structures lab
- information technology and data management lab
- metrology lab
- composite materials development lab
The jobs have been focused mainly on the following topics:
- feasibility study of a "Portable Ground Control Station with Deployable Antenna" system
- insights on “phased-array” and “multi-beam” transmission antennas and possible application for launchers and mini satellitesi
- remote monitoring of vital human parameters by optical sensors