WHAT ARE “COOKIES”
Users may modify their web browser settings to disable cookies, or to receive a warning when a cookie is sent.
If any of these options are set, some parts of the Site may not function properly.
THE COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE AND HOW TO WITHHOLD CONSENT TO THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
On this site:
• IT techniques are not used in any way to directly acquire a user’s personal identifying data
• cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature
• user tracking systems are not used (i.e. so-called persistent cookies)
• the use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to sending session identifying data needed to allow secure and efficient browsing of the site and, once the connection has been broken, these session cookies are not stored.
FOR THE SITES THAT USE GOOGLE ANALYTICS
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting browsing data, you may download the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• It may be possible, on some pages of the site, for third parties to set their own cookies in order to trace the operation of their application or to personalise the application for you.
For example, when you share an article using a social media button found on the site, the social media network that created the button will record your action.
BROWSER SETTINGS: HOT TO CHECK COOKIES
The “Help” section in the user’s browser should be able to assist in managing cookie settings. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may modify your browser settings so that you are notified whenever a website wishes to set a cookie. It is also possible to delete cookies which are stored on your device at any time, through the browser’s settings.